Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Introduction to the English Educational E-quest at Herzog College 5774
Hi,
My name is Yadbatz (a transliterated acronym from Hebrew ידב"צ Yehudah DovBer Zirkind (יהודה דוב בער צירקינד. I am embarking on the English digital quest at Herzog College which seeks to empower the next generation of English teachers to make use of existing and emerging digital technologies for studying and teaching.
I hope that this adventure will be exciting and exhilaration and I hope there won’t be many obstacles and hitches along the way. Although I am aware that there is a lot of nitty-gritty road work ahead in getting the runway in shape so that it can sustain heavy aircraft maneuvers and there are many grinding screeches during aircraft taxiing before the gliding soaring of takeoff, I hope that the payoff will be that at the end of the course I’ll be able to get rid of my training wheels and spread my wings to soar in the world of digital cyberspace.
I am standing on the launching pad and ready for blast off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, THAT was worth waiting for!
ReplyDeleteI stand with my initial reaction of almost a year ago :-)
ReplyDelete